Hi there! Are you looking to jump-start your sales career and want to learn more about the newest technologies and software on the market?
Join us! Together we can drive innovation and expedite change.
At SDR as a Service we make technology and software companies successful by assisting fast-growing organizations in all aspects of the commercial process. Our mission to improve the world by means of innovation started in the year 2000 and we now have a team of 150+ professionals which are working towards it. In Europe we have offices across several countries such as the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the Czech Republic. But do not worry! We facilitate remote working, and we’ll make you feel welcomed in the fun and multicultural SDR as a Service family, no matter where you are!
Our CORE VALUES
🤞 Honest, direct, and transparent communication
🗻 Highest quality services
🌱 Discerning and ethical
Our Benelux team needs an ambitious and energetic Sales Development Representative who loves a challenge and is looking to grow into a sales expert. As a Sales Development Representative you will be working closely with the top management of multiple high-growth companies in their business development projects. Together with your project team, your job is to acquire strategic partners for these tech companies. As SDR you will be involved in the lead generation, prospect research, lead qualification, pitch creation, go-to-market planning, and the practical contact work. All of this while actively adding value to your professional network!
At SDR as a Service, you’ll enjoy
- An inspiring work environment where you can develop your professional sales skills
- An autonomous and open working culture
- Training and certification through the SDR as a Service Sales Academy
- Direct lines of communication
- Great career potential in a quickly expanding organization
- A great bunch of colleagues and an SDR as a Service-Buddy!
- Working with the most innovative tech and software solutions. (AI, IoT and Big Data Analytics)
- Weekly videos, stand-ups, quarterly tech-session, and team events
- An excellent bonus scheme
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a relevant field of study, or 1-3 years of applicable experience
- High proficiency in Dutch and English, spoken and written
- You are analytical, resourceful, and persistent in your work
- A basic understanding of innovative technologies
- You can work under pressure and enjoy multitasking
- You are a creative thinker, always on the lookout for new sales opportunities!
Sounds good, right? I would love to tell you more about it!
Send us your CV and we could be having a chat this week! Get in touch with Alexandra Melicov via email or WhatsApp if you have any questions.
Looking forward to having a talk with you!