Are you ready to take responsibility for prospecting, servicing and cultivating worldwide accounts? As a Sales Development Representative you will be working in an international and fast-paced environment, crafting opportunities and developing relationships and strategic sales cycles.
What are you going to do as a Sales Development Representative?
As an SDR you will be working on the larger projects within SDR as a Service. Together with your project team, you start searching for and developing new prospects. This will be done by carrying out in and outbound activities.
You will be involved in all aspects of projects that you and your team are working on. You have to update other members in the sales team regularly, such as your Business Development Manager, Sales Director or Sales Manager. This means that you have to be able to work pro-active, and in a well-organized way. To find new contacts and prospects, you have to be eager to learn, and remain learning, about current market conditions and trends.
SDR as a Service makes technology and software companies successful. We assist fast-growing, innovative technology and software companies in all aspects of the commercial process from proposition development and go-to-market planning to inbound marketing and outbound sales. Established in 2000 we have a team of over 150 professionals across several European regions such as the Benelux, DACH, Southern and Central Europe, the UK, and the Nordics.
In Germany, we have colleagues around the country and an office in Düsseldorf but do not worry…we facilitate remote working and stay connected so you will feel part of the family no matter your location!
As an SDR you have to work in a well-organized way and be able to multitask. This will mean that you:
- Have 1-3 years sales experience in a similar role;
- Are outgoing, result-driven and have a positive attitude;
- You just completed at least a (commercial) Bachelor;
- Must be bilingual. Besides English you have to speak at least one of the following languages fluently: German, Dutch or any of the Nordic languages;
- Are able to multitask and possess good communication skills.
Do you have a good idea? Take the initiative and we will follow you. Being part of #TeamSDRAAS means that you are granted space and time to develop it!
What Can You Expect From Us?
- An employment of 40 hours a week;
- A good salary based on career and experience, plus an excellent bonus scheme;
- The chance to develop your professional sales skills;
- Training and certification via the SDR as a Service Sales Academy;
- A nice bunch of colleagues and an SDR as a Service-Buddy!
SDR as a Service has a lot more to offer, in addition to the excellent working conditions. Such as a driven team that likes to end the week with Friday afternoon drinks, stand-ups to help each other out, and many team events such as our quarterly tech-sessions.